woensdag 16 maart 2011

LOVE (:






I am in love with the song above! It remembers me of The Parent Trap, a movie I used to watch when I was little, and when Lindsay still was a cute little girl x] I always loved the scene with this song, it was just so romantic and happy (: And I adored theyre little handshake! Me and my little sister (15) practiced for ages, and we could do it, but of course forgot at one point... Maybe I should ask her if she wants to learn it again! ;D
And the pictures I made when I was in London and on my way back home. And I have to say, I'm in love with my own cloud-pictures! xD I know, it's a bit weird, but I'm really proud of them! There are many more of pictures like those, but I should bother you with them x] But don't you think they are beautiful too? (: And I haven't photoshopped/edited even! I only put my name in the corner, because I could stand if people would steal it from me or something... xD
Are you proud of you pictures sometimes? I have to admit, I do. Sometimes, when I take 93278492 pictures, and one or two of them are super, I'm so happy ;D

Well, goodbye my friend, see you later? (:
xxxx <3

3 opmerkingen:

  1. your photos are great! I mean, people always comepare clouds to whipped cream, and in these photos they're really alike! and light is really weel positioned, good job! I love taking photographs, and i like seeing other peoples works!
    As for your last post about London, I totally envy your whole shopping! that ring is gourgeous! and I have a clock like yours, it was a gift from my grandad, and in London I bought one like that, but smaller to use as a necklace!
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You made me smile Peach, thank you so much (:
    I like to take photographs quite much ;D And I'm pretty proud about these! ;D Sorry for the large repsonse on your own blog, haha! xD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen