vrijdag 7 januari 2011

Yesh, I'm back! ;D

As you may have noticed, I'm back from Seville! ;DD
I was really homesick when I was there, what is kind of weird, because I'm never homesick x]
But, once there, I kept on thinking about my dogs, and how much I missed them.
Because Brandy is turning 13 in 2 months, so he's practically already dead. xD
And Bello, well, we never left him alone that long. It was also his first time in a pension (dog boarding). :}
So I was worried that Brandy would be dead by the time we got back, and that Bello would be so traumatised that he would've turned in the meanest, worst dog on the planet. xD
But of course, my worries were for nothing; Brandy came out of the dog boarding even healthier looking than before, and Bello was only very glad that he could get of there again. :}
Really, Brandy is much bigger again, he gained a lot of weight. And he is much more alive xD
And Bello stayed the funniest and cleverest dog on earth (:
They really mean the world for me <3

Goebai (:

Ps. Pictures from vacation are coming, the only problem is that my mobile phone is acting like he's stupid. >.<

2 opmerkingen:

  1. leuke blog heb je! <33
    ik volg je! misschien wil je mij ook volgen? dat zou ik leuk vinden:)

    xxxx

    www.iamsofashionaddict.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ooh haha, oops...
    denk ik iets fout gegaan...
    maar nu volg ik je echt haha, maar heb bij reacties andere foto dan bij volgen dus misschien denk je straks eer dat ik je niet volg, maar is dus wel zo ;p

    xxxx

    www.iamsofashionaddict.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen