woensdag 8 september 2010

Hey hey heeeeeeeeeeeeey! ;D

CUZZ I AM SWEETSIXTEEN NOOOOOOOOOW! ;DDDDDD
I'm so happy. (:
But I'm also not happy. ):

Happy-parts:
- My birthday is sunday; all my best friends and family are coming. So that means that I'm getting presents! ;D
- I'm sixteen!
- A new school-year has started,, and I have the most funniest class. xD Like,, we're with 28 persons,, from whom 5 boys,, and ALLOT of girls. :} So we are extremely noisy,, and loud. >;D

Unhappy-parts:
- Tomorrow I'm going on some kind of stupid school-camp. For only one night for crying out loud! And we have to muddle through a swamp,, have canoe for two hours,, and sleep in a tent ( and don't get me wrong,, I love to camp,, I'm already doing it my whole life or something,, but not this way! Not all wet,, and dirty,, and tired,, and,, and... UGH! ). Ooh yeah,, the showers there are terrible too,, at least,, people say so. And we have to get up the next day,, EXTREMELY early. D:
- Because I'm a senior high now,, the school is getting us geared for the exams. But it's very threatening! o__O They're saying things like:
'If you do this,, you won't proceed!'
And; 'If you do that,, you'll fail your exams!'
And 'Do this,, or we'll throw rocks at you,, till we've killed you!'
Alright,, maybe not that last one... But it still is very confusing! D: And I'll still be there for the next two whole years! I'm just hoping that they blow things a bit up,, otherwise I'm getting so depressed that I'm gonna kill myself! D:
Well... Maybe not,, but we'll see... xD

Goebai,, I hope I'll survive camp... Cross your fingers for me! <3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten