dinsdag 23 november 2010

Bleeegh. D:

Sick, AGAIN! D:
But, now it isn't a stomach-flu, I just feel extremely nauseous, and I'm throwing up all the time. ):
Bleeegh. D:

And later this week, they're about a 100% positive it's going to snow. o___O I mean, COME ON! I just stopped snowing, then we had just a little summer, and now it's starting again! D:`
Don't get me wrong, I like the snow (: But only the part with the hot cocoa, sitting in front of the bonfire with friends and family, nice warm bed and the lovely atmospheres. ;D
Not the part with the cold and the wet snow and weather! >.<'
This thursday... It's probably going to be around -13 degrees! D: And a chance that going to snow.
But on sunday, they're positive everything is covered in snow. ¬¬
Yuck yuck yuck. ):

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten