zaterdag 25 september 2010

Midnight Sunshine [2]

I had the weirdest dream this night... xD I can't remember more than half of it anymore, and the things that I remember are blurry. But one thing keeps on creeping in my mind. It was like this;
I lived in this GIGANTIC house, with my parents, but they had relationship problems, so my mom only lived upstairs, and my dad downstairs. It was really hysterical and stuff, and I can't remember that part anymore. I believe they weren't my real parents either. xD But at one point my 'real' mom died, out of no where. So I was, of course, devistated. And then the part begins that keeps crawling in my mind. xD The part where the boy that I've been dating a few times, and the boy that I really liked, but I also the boy where I saw no future with. Let's call him... Jared. :} So... Jared showed up on my door, and I let him in. We do our kind of sitting ( so close we're almost on eachothers lap. xD ). My head is on his chest, and he's comforting me, because I'm the saddest person on earth, of course. And then he kisses me softly on the top of my head, and even though I was sleeping, I felt the warming rush running through my veins, and my heart that's pounding like crazy. (: And although I acted like a person with a mental dissease when I saw my mother everywhere, and also saw my dad as her, he even stayed with me, and kept on being the sweetest person on earth...

So this confuses me. Allot. Because when I dream about persons, it's excactly in the true way that they are. Even if I don't know that person to well. It's kinda weird, but if I dream that I'll have a fight with my bff, the next day ( or in anyway soon after the dream ) it happens. D: So that means that I still have strong feelings for... Jared. xD Even though i thought I was over him. Because, I mean, we dated a few times before summervacation. And that was truely awesome. (: But then, I almost hear nothing from him in the vacation itself. oO And then in the end of the vaca, my birthday, he invitates me to a movie, he'll pay everything, and I said; 'What a gentleman! But that's not neccesary! Why would you do that? xD'
And then he said; 'Because you're a very special person...' That made my heart explode. ;D
But... Idunno. The thing with him is; allot of attention, then the next day no attention at all, then again allot of attention, and then again nothing at all. Very confusing. And kinda ignoring. D:
So... Yeah... I hope things'll work out between us. xD I'm going back to school on monday I think, for a full day at least, and then I'll probably see him, I guess. (:

Waaaah, what a confusingly confusingly life. xD






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten