dinsdag 1 maart 2011

Rest In Peace Brandy ):

Today, march the 1st, my dog died. Kinda sad, because my dad and nephew were both born this day too. Happy birthday I guess ):
In only 9 days, he would be 13. I know, he was already unbelievebly old, but still. I hoped it would never happen. Crazy, I know, but I love, or... loved him so badly...
He was always my best friend. I've known him for already 10 years. We got him when he was 3. So I was 6 back then. And I've been awfully bullied when I still was in primary school, and he would always be there for me. I love him more then all my friends. ):
We just came back from the vet. I held his head untill his last breath. I've looked him in the eyes, and he looked back, untill he was really gone.
I just can't believe it. I just won't except it! Why? Why is life this cruel?!

On sunday he got that fever, and flue, that did it. He just couldn't fight anymore. He already had bumps all over his body. The vet was sure it was cancer, but didn't dared to realy examinate it, because it could spread that way.

He was my little buddy. My comrade. My right hand. My companion. My sidekick.
When I was younger, he was my protector, he would fight for me against everyone. And later, I was his protector, I would protect him from our other dog, Bello, cause he was so young and always wanted to play. But Brandy got old, and oftenly wasn't in the mood anymore. I would do anything for him.
And I just can't believe I won't ever hear him bark again. Or play with him anymore. We still played on saturday! Well, not really play anymore.
When he was younger, we used to drag eachother through our garden, both helding a side of an old towel. Or not and old one. It could also be just new ones. And then my mom would be furious again, but I would just do it again. Brandy and I were partners in crime. (:
But after he got older, the playing was more like; me pushing him away, and he would hobble back to me, and then I would push him again. And he barking and wagging his tail like there was no tomorrow. And suddenly, there really was no tomorrow for him anymore.
And for the last couple of years, I was always sitting in our 'recreationroom' where my computer and me and my sister tv is. And he always came lying next to me. Against my leg, peacefully sleeping, while I was busy with my computer and other things.
And when he was younger! Ooh, he was just the most crazy and sweetest dog in the world! As a young child, I always yanked his tail if I wanted him close to me, and he would just always let that happen (: He let everything happen, with love, because he was like a big brother to me. And he was always so playfull, and was always in for a cuddle. D:
But he also got reaeaeal bad manners x] He stole food of the table (and up untill his last week still did xD), he opened doors (including the one from our backyard; if we didn't lock it, he would escape, make stroll around the block, and came back, so we would let him in xD). He always wanted our company, and hated it to be alone.
And now all I want is his company. :'(
Luckily I still have Bello, a little light in the dark. But I already miss Brandy so damn much. D: I can't stop crying. ):

I love you, you crazy, witty, and stupid dog. I love you, always have, always will, and I will never forget you. You are, and always will be, my little Brennie <3









8 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat vreselijk om te horen!
    Heel veel sterkte lieverd!!
    Heel mooi geschreven, dat zal Brandy ook vinden..
    Echt heeeeel veel sterkte!
    En vergeet niet dat hij altijd bij je zal blijven<3
    xox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Jij ook heel erg bedankt voor je comment!
    En als je er iets over kwijt wil ofzo,
    dan zal ik altijd een luisterend oor voor je zijn=)
    Brandy beschermt je nu vanaf daar boven<3
    xox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Sterkte, een huisdier verliezen is altijd kloten..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. it makes me cry.. ):
    die foto's zijn zo lief <3

    als je een knuffel nodig hebt dan bel je maar, dan kom ik weer langs (H).

    xx <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. omg, i'm so sorry for your loss! :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Thanks you all, really means allot to me </3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen