woensdag 22 december 2010

Fotografie [1]

Lately, I took allot of pictures, but wasn't able to post them on this blog. :} So, here they are! ;D



When I went to a near by little lake. Probably 2 years ago.
~





When I went sailing with my little sister and dad (:
~




Just a day walking with my dogs.
~




When my friend Loes stayed over.
 ~






Just my dogs when they were sleeping.
~



On vacation with Moes and dad. (:
~



When I was making myself ready for a date (:
~




When it was storming outside, and me and my little sister decided to go make some pictures (:
~



Bello staring into distance.
~



Me, when I tried to make nice pic's while staring into the sun (believe me, don't try this at home! xD)
~



Brandy's paw
~





(Brandy)



When Niki and Moes stayed over (:
~



When the air outside was so beautiful, I had to take a picture of it.
~



Brandy, for some reason behind a curtain...
~



The view outside my window, from one angle (:
~



A pawprint, probably from one of the neighbour's cats, next to my handprint (COLD!)
~




Brandy staring into distance, last tuesday (: (HELLYEAH, IT SNOWS AGAIN!)
~








All last tuesday, the last to took in/around my neighbourgirl's house. (:
~



Marloes - Me - Denise - Niki, a few months ago, before we went to the city. (:
~

Pfew, those were quit a few pictures. xDD
Goebai! ;DD

1 opmerking: