zondag 29 mei 2011







Not the usual high quality pictures, no no, these are made with the old fashion webcam x]
With Bello, the ones with the sweater made like a month ago, and the ones with the tanktop ( I know, I'm sorry, I was still in my pyjama's xD ) made this week. (:
I'm so glad I still have Petty, now with Brandy gone and stuf...
I never really noticed how great that dog is, because Brandy was really my dog, and of course, I loved Bello,
played with him, but it was just a bit less than how I loved Brandy.
But now Brandy's not around anymore, he made room for Bello, and it is really a lot less awfull with Bello still here than having no dog at all anymore.
I really truly love them both <3

And now I'm of to sleep, it's late xD Went to Pirates Of The Caribbean 4 today! ;D
It was such a great movie (: If I'm honest, I like it more than the other 3 movies xD
So much less confusing!

Well goodnight, and have a nice day/week/month/year/life (:

1 opmerking: